Maximizing Your Profits by Taking Control of Your Food Cost
Operating a restaurant has not changed much fundamentally over the past 50 years, but running a profitable restaurant has. The first thing restaurant owners must do is have the proper mental approach: a top-line mentality with a bottom-line efficiency. In this presentation, David Scott Peters, founder of TheRestaurantExpert.com and session speaker, will teach attendees how to look deeper into the cost of goods sold calculation to take back control of their checking account and improve the bottom line to become a profitable restaurant. Attendees will begin to make more money with the menu they currently have just by digging in with the systems David teaches in this session. Attend this session to learn:
- How to calculate the most important controllable number in your restaurant and what makes it what it is
- Fool-proof systems for reducing this number and making you more money
- How to turn the product on your shelves into cash in the bank.
- How to find your restaurant’s true costs by category and then lower them.
- How to cost out your recipes so that you make money on every menu item.