7 MUST Dos to Reduce Labor Costs
Labor costs are one of your restaurant’s biggest expenses. In this presentation, David Scott Peters, founder of TheRestaurantExpert.com and session speaker, will show you how to avoid profit draining labor practices and take back control of your time clock. Following the systems he teaches, you will learn:
- The most important controllable number in your restaurant and how to control it
- What to do to ensure you are using your labor dollars in the right department at the right time
- Why employees who work more than one position in your restaurant have the greatest potential for time clock abuse
- How to avoid cutting labor too soon
- How this simple acronym, PPETF, is your key to a well-trained and efficient staff
The most important controllable number in your restaurant is and how you can put systems in place to not only control it, but reduce it and make money.